MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week in Review

Enjoying the Sunshine this Week???




I haven't blogged much this week because I've been busy doing "behind the scenes" work for our church's Vacation Bible School (VBS).






My dear hubby and I were 2 of the 4 leaders for the 5th & 6th Graders. I've really enjoyed it, but since VBS is Monday - Thursday...I've been quite exhausted!




When we drove home from church on Monday evening, I burst in tears before even leaving the parking lot. Clearly, I did WAY TOO MUCH. I was feeling it!





So, from Tuesday - Today, I've learned to "take it easy" at home so I don't cry a river on the way home! Guess what?!? The rest of the week has been CRY-FREE!!!!









All of this activity does make me feel like an OLD LADY!



In fact, I felt better last week than I do this week, BUT GOD IS GOOD!!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel....and that light just happens to be shining on the BEACH!!!!



My beautiful mom is driving me and my 2 bundles of JOY to the beach for the weekend! Ah! I heart her idea of pampering and taking care of me!
A HUGE THANK YOU to HER and ALL of the WONDERFUL PEOPLE looking out for me! (My hubby is one of those dear people)
And, for those wonderful caring ladies who have sent me cards, made meals, or have stopped to ask me how I feel, I dedicate these verses to YOU!

She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises her, saying: "Many daughters have done nobly, But you excel them all." Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised.
Proverbs 31:27-30

Okay, I need to sign off before I fall asleeeeeeeeeppppp................

2 comments:

  1. You have an art for blogging! You have a way of drawing others in and making them feel what you are feeling. Take it easy dear friend...you've been through a lot in the last few weeks. I know the beach will help...it always helps. Love this and every post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your joyful attitude through the struggles of life. You make me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete