MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I'm HOME! What a JOY to be home! And, you know what else? I'm feeling better, too! Last night I met some friends for supper at a restaurant and TODAY....I went to Costco (using the grocery cart for support) AND I had an Uppercase Living Show tonight at a friend's house! Mornings are definitely much better for me...I feel better (once I've taken some Tylenol, of course) AND I have less pain. In the evenings is when my pain is more intense...it's my body's way of saying...slow down, I guess! I tend to be a bit cranky at night - maybe no one else notices, but I sure do! (Okay, I'm sure my hubby notices!!!) I hear myself sighing, getting frustrated with this belly, feeling uncomfortable and all of that nonsense! I'm thankful for Tylenol PM, that's for sure!

People ask me...Why can't they do surgery to remove that mound of blood in my belly? Well, the surgeon I talked to said that if they open me up, the blood will seep out into places where it's not supposed to go.
I go back to the doctor's on Wednesday. I had blood work done on Friday and so, on Wednesday I'll find out what my blood count is and whether I can get back to normal activities (driving, lifting the kiddos, etc). I'm looking forward to getting some answers to my questions. Wednesday will mark our 9th WEDDING Anniversary! I'm really looking forward to Wednesday - hoping for a good doctor's visit and a relaxing evening with my BEST BOYFRIEND, MY LOVE!

Monday will be our Pretty Little Princess' 5th Birthday! Where did the time go? She spent some time with her cousins today...here's some snapshots of what she was up to...





So, why the blanket?
My niece said it looked like rain and they didn't want to get wet!
hee hee

I love children! Their creative mind, their imagination! Ah! O to be a child again!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are looking up for you. I'm praying for a good doctor's report for you so that your anniversary will be even happier. Congratulations on your anniversary! And a happy birthday to your little adorable "princess".

    ReplyDelete