MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update

"Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him."
Psalm 37:7



This is my anthem, I guess. Rest. Relax. Wait. Yup, I went to the Doctor's yesterday. I had to go early to fill out paperwork...2:40. I was finished in time for the appointment at 3:00. Of course, I wasn't called back into the examining room until 3:20. And, the doctor didn't come into until 3:45!

He lifted up my dress (groan) and determined that all of the blood is still inside the sheath of my rectus muscle. He said that I have AT LEAST 2 MORE WEEKS of doing NOTHING but R & R!!! I'm not sure what I was thinking but I was HOPING he'd say, "Oh, Wanda you can get back to doing whatever you want...get back to the gym! Have a fun workout. You'll feel like yourself again in a few days!"




I guess I'll catch up on some reading!
Good thing I heart reading!



And I'm most thankful that I was given the GO AHEAD to drive again!


I guess driving again is a GOOD thing, right?!!?

When compared to how I was doing even last week at this time, I'm doing LOTS better! I'm very thankful for that! My family & dear friends have really helped make this whole RECOVERY process a lot more delightful!

If the weather's right, you may find me looking like this...


Otherwise, I'll be feeling some Ca b i n F EE EE EE V V V V E R !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment