MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Pretty Little Princess Turns 5!

Five years ago today, I was wheeled into the operating room for a scheduled c-section. My husband and the doctors had to tell me THREE times that I was now the mother of a baby GIRL! I didn't know Mellettes could make GIRLS! I was SO pleasantly surprised!

Praising God for our Pretty Little Princess! She's such a JOY and a BLESSING to our little family!

"I thank my God every time I remember you."

Philippians 1:3

2 comments:

  1. HAppy Birthday Morgan
    Have A wonderful birthday
    Ronnie Olenhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to a true "little princess"!! I wish you many, many more!

    ReplyDelete