MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


When the Pretty Little Princess turned 4 last year, her dear daddy was such a good sport...he personified the patience of Job! Check out these flattering photos...





Here's my adventurous hubby last Christmas with Little Bear kissing stingrays!


SMOOCH!




Here's a picture of my hottie hubby humoring me! He makes me giggle all of the time! He was letting me record a video of our son singing a High School Musical song! hee hee








Together, we have these 2 beauties! What a WONDERFUL FATHER he is! I'm so thankful for an incredibly awesome hubby who happens to be an incredibly awesome daddy!





And, now onto another

incredibly WONDERFUL FATHER, my Dad!
Here he is with Little Bear and one of my nephews!
He loves "fighting" them with tickles!



And, now posing with 3 of his 4 granddaughters!




Here's my DAD & MOM with a Dear dear Friend of Ours & GOOFY, of course!




Maybe you can guess this already,
but my FATHER makes me laugh just like my HUBBY does!


Here's a precious picture with TWO of MY NIECES


Just in case you forgot, my dear hubby and wonderful father,
"I thank my God every time I remember you."


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment