MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pretty Little Princess



My Hubby is convinced that ever since our Pretty Little Princess lost her 3 front teeth, her personality has REALLY come out full-throttle. Could be. I don't know if it was from her teeth getting knocked out or not, but I know one thing...she cracks me up all the time!
Where does she come up with her little one-liners?

Last Sunday at church she said,
"Hold the phone, Daddy! You look HOT!"



When driving in the car last week with one of my friends....my friend kept making me laugh and laugh! I couldn't stop giggling!
Pretty Little Princess said,
"Girls! If you don't settle down, we'll need to stop the car and you girls will need to get out and go...go...PICK CORN!"
These next two pictures are of Pretty Little Princess right after she was complaining of how she didn't like the wind in her hair while she was in her MeMa's convertible....

I think it was the heaviness of her eyelids that was really bothering her!
(Little Bear was really having fun with this one!)
"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."
(Proverbs 17:22, NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment