MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Hubby at a Singing Competition...

I couldn't be more proud of my hero - my hubby...he won 5th place at a singing competition (it was a fundraiser for a local medical center)...but seriously, I think the judges were a little delusional...
he should have won!!!


Here's my dear hubby singing "I Can Only Imagine"

Then, he made it to the top 6 finals - he sang "Voice of Truth"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CanxTQZMDNE

As I say to him every day as he leaves for work -
"You're my Hero!"
Truly, he is my hero!




1 comment:

  1. Does he realize what a gem he has in you? What support, encouragement, and faith you have in him. It is like he has his very own cheering section. You are right...he does have a great voice!!

    ReplyDelete