MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Couple More...


After yesterday's post, I decided to add a couple more of

Pretty Little Princess' ponderings....




When my husband and I asked her the other week what she learned in Sunday School, she replied,

"Love one of another!"


Isn't that precious? I think she was trying to say "Love one another!"




Yesterday - for some unknown reason - Pretty Little Princess started talking about when she goes to college...does she realize she's only 5...please don't start talking about college...I'm having a hard enough time seeing her off to Kindergarten in a few weeks!

But anyways, this is the little conversation I overheard in the backseat of the van...

Pretty Little Princess said,

"When I go to college there's NO WAY I'm bringing a stuffed animal!"


To which Little Bear said,

"Well, I'm going to bring Teddy Bear when I go to college!"



Pretty Little Princess said,

"Oh, Brother!"

But when she said "brother" it really sounded like "brudder". Over and over she said,

"Oh, brudder!"

2 comments:

  1. How sweet is that? What a wonderful post.

    If you get a chance, come by my Blog for a visit. I did a post on the San Francisco Gift Show where my Pillows were featured.
    Have a great day,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. In looking at all of these pictures, I am reminded Wanda, that you are smack dab in the middle of where I am not. I am so enjoying all of theee adorable pictures and writings about a time in life that I am now approaching with grandchildren, but they also bring back special memories of my girls. Enjoy it all!!

    ReplyDelete