MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, August 3, 2009

One Amazing Paper Company

CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE...It's AMAZING! I received a birthday invitation designed/made by this company and I was so impressed with the professionalism & creativity of the invitation, I checked out their website! WOW! When you need a birthday invitation, a holiday card, a wedding invitation, baby announcement, WHATEVER you need that involves paper...I HIGHLY recommend these girls at....

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for helping me to learn something else new. You are right, this is one beautiful website for all kinds of invitations and paper projects. I learn many things from you. Thanks for sharing with us. Happy Day!!

    ReplyDelete