MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, August 10, 2009

First Friday Fun

In a nearby city, every first Friday of the month is a little celebration...
Here's Pretty Little Princess & I awaiting our supper...


...and here's our Handsome Dates!!!


A refreshing fountain that gave our children much entertainment!


The Mounted Police were a Hit!




Little Bear couldn't keep his eyes off of the horses even for a moment so I could snap a picture!



So soft!


At an outdoor cafe listening to music

It was so soothing to Pretty Little Princess

One of our last stops was watching a young street entertainer as he demonstrated some really cool magic tricks
We were all impressed!
Our final stop was at the Fractured Prune...my friends told me about this place earlier in the week...I had never heard of it before. I ordered a Hole in One for both of our children...it was a fresh, homemade donut with a dip of ice cream in the middle served on a Frisbee! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of that. The kiddos ate them so fast, though!
Check out their website. It's the best donut shop ever!

1 comment:

  1. Now I learned something else from you...a "Fractured Prune" has come to our area. This post is so great! Pictures of your good looking family are always fun ones for me to see. What a fun time you all had together.

    ReplyDelete