MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Joyful July!



Psalm 100

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;



Come before Him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is God.


It is He who made us, and we are His;


We are His people, the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving


and His courts with praise;

Give thanks to Him and praise His name.
For the LORD is good and His love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations.




A new month, a new day! What will this month bring?

I don't know, but I do know that no matter the circumstances,
no matter how I feel, there's one thing I can do:
I can give thanks and praise to the One Who made me!

I went to the doctor's yesterday and asked him when I would feel all better...I'm still taking Tylenol 3 times a day. He laughed! (Not a good sign!) He said when all of the blood is absorbed back into my system, then I'll feel better. With all that blood being where it shouldn't be - until it goes where it needs to - it's just going to be irritating!


An Irritated Kitty

On a NON-irritated note....
Here's the Pretty Little Princess with 2 of her cousins

Little Bear is half-way through his first experience at overnight camp! On Monday, my dear hubby was tired of hearing me say, "I can't believe it's only Monday!" This week feels SO long without Little Bear! Before he left I asked him,

"Little Bear, are you going to miss us when you're at OVERnight camp?"

"I dunno."
Little Bear asked me,
"Mommy, are you going to miss me?"

Gasp! Sob, boo-hoo, AHhhhhh!
Anyone have a Kleenex?

This might cover it!

No comments:

Post a Comment