MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Military Wedding on July 4



My Dad Signing In and My Hubby Looking On




Brother of Bride and My Beautiful Mom




The Bride Chose a Local Church for Its Stained Glass Windows


My sisters and I and the Bride's Brother



Pianist & One of the Singers




Handsome Brothers of the Bride



Beautiful Floral Arrangement




Cousin of the Bride as Flower Girl - Adorable!



The Proud Sister of the Bride/The Maid of Honor



The Bride & Groom's First Kiss as Man & Wife - Clearly, They're IN LOVE




The Sweet Sister of the Bride that was Adopted from Russia 5 Years Ago



My Good-Looking Brothers-in-Laws and My Hottie Hubby





My Middle Sister and Her Hubby





Very Special Pianist and My Mom



Bride's Parents



Groom's Parents




After the Swords Ceremony - So Cool



The Bride's Family



The Groom's Family




Precious!






My All-Time FAVORITE Picture of the Bride & Groom & the Bride's Siblings


A Garden at the Home of the Bride's Parents in Honor of friend Chad Burkhart
who was died serving his country as a Navy Seal



Chad's Old Motorcycle Restored





The Gift Wagon



Appetizers




My Honey & I


My Groom & Me








Wonderful Sister of the Bride & Brother of the Groom


The NEW Mister & Missus!!!

1 comment:

  1. So amazingly beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing all of the memories of such a gorgeous wedding with us. Loved all of the pictures!! You look like you are doing so well, and for that I am thankful.

    ReplyDelete