MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh, Little Bear!




"A friend loves at all times.."
Proverbs 17:17


Little Bear must have sensed my belly has been hurting a little more than usual. Perhaps I overdid it at the beach and I'm feeling it now. I had such a good time at the beach, minus the sunburn. But, these past few days, my tummy has been a'hurtin'. Compared to how I was feeling last month, I've been doing better overall.


But, the other night, I was discouraged and just shedding a few salty ones - Will the swelling in my belly ever go down? Will I ever fell good enough to run around & exercise? When will I get back to "normal"? Just about to send out some invites to my Pity Party, my hottie hubby & I went upstairs...the kiddos were sleeping...when I saw what Little Bear did turned my frown upside down.





We walked into our bedroom and found Little Bear had put out our clothes for the next day with a special note for each of us...





This note for Daddy says,

"To: Daddy - Wake Me Up to Make You Coffee"



My special note says,
"To Mom: I Love You Mommy.
I Just Love You and Daddy"



The salty ones turned into TEARS of JOY!
Children truly are a BLESSING FROM THE LORD!

1 comment:

  1. You will find that time and time again in your life time...children are a real blessing. Sometimes when you least expect it. That was a cute story. I am so sorry that it is taking so long for your total recovery.

    ReplyDelete