MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Some 7-year-old Videography

This is simply hilarious! Our precious son - Little Bear - recorded Mommy singing at church on Sunday...you'll see his feet up on the pew, you'll hear him sing along to my song, you'll see him drop the camera, etc. It's priceless. He taped more than he needed but overall, he did very well for the very first time.

This is me singing at church...I groan seeing how heavy I look...I can hide my 3-pints of misplaced blood with some dresses...obviously, I didn't hide it so well with this dress. Oh, well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moVjWIzty5Q

Some of you have been asking how I'm feeling...it really depends on the day. By the time I got home from church on Sunday, I was pretty much done for the day. The doctors said the pain and irritation should go away by September, so I'm trying not to get discouraged...actually, I feel like I'm doing pretty well with that....I'm surrounded by such loving, understanding, helpful people. I have a loving Heavenly Father who is actively pursuing a love relationship with me...I'm so blessed! But, I do appreciate your prayers!

Disclaimer: The hottie with the guitar is my handsome hubby!

2 comments:

  1. Wanda! You sound like an angel. You know you just keep adding on songs that I want you to sing at our church when you come visit next! That is a beautiful song. I did enjoy Gabriel singing at times in the background. Made me laugh. And btw, you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do your talents stop? I did not realize what a beautiful, clear voice you have, and how nice it sounds with your husband's guitar skills. Your videographer just cracks me up...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete