MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Just a Few More...

Okay, I just can't resist to show you all in Blogland some more pictures from the wedding my hubby and I sang in last weekend.

Here's the groom saluting a Navy Seal
- a close friend of the Bride's -
who died serving our country.


Can you see the groom's reflection in the tombstone? Isn't that some great photography? Thanks to my sista!







More pictures from my wedding coordinator sister...



They travelled around in a trolley - isn't that such a neat idea?






Yep, that's 10 bridesmaids AND 10 groomsmen!!!






And some great photography by my mother...

The WONDERFUL Parents of the Bride



The Bride & the Mother of the Bride



Mother of the Bride looking on during the Father/Daughter Dance

And, Lastly, my other sister's fantastic photos....
Mother & Son Dance
The Beautiful Reception at the Bride's Parents' Home
Okay, how'd this picture get in here...my silly brother-in-law!!!!

1 comment:

  1. As far as I am concerned you could never show too many wedding photos. So gorgeous!! What an honor for you and your husband to sing at such a special event.

    ReplyDelete