MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Vivid Reminders

These are some reminders - some sweet, some sour - that I was....well, REMINDED of while at the beach for a few days last week...


Children Make the World a Better Place.








Going Out for Breakfast is Always Delightful!




Going Out for Breakfast with
Nine Children
is ALWAYS
Entertaining!


Taking a Picture of 9 Grandkids,
a Man on Stilts, and
Getting Everyone to Look at the Camera at the SAME TIME
is
unrealistic!











Even Something Like
SITTING AROUND and WAITING
is More Fun with Children






Facepainting is Always FUN!





Cousins are Just SO Cute









Kids Day on Thursdays
at the Beach are Always
Celebrity-Filled




Nothing says fun like
B U M P E R C A R S !!!!








Again, EATING OUT is Always More Entertaining with
THIRTEEN PEOPLE






9 Children (Ages 4-13) + 4 Adult Women = Amusement
(Amusement for the other patrons, our waitor, onlookers, etc.)




I did NOT inherit my mother's beautiful bronze skin color.


And, here's something new I learned....
SPF 50 Sunblock does NOT work
with the pain meds I'm on...

(And, Yes...I was wearing SUNGLASSES when I fried myself sunny side up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment