MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ah! Finished Painting at One Sister's House...

...Will I now start painting at my other sister's house now? Perhaps! My eldest niece recently turned 13 and her bedroom now need a little renovation from little girl to teenager. I'm hoping to help prep her room for painting on Thursday, but as for today...Ah! I finished painting Jodi's basement!


In honor of those Amazing, INCREDIBLE Sensenigs (not to mention, Jodi's incredible meals she's made for me and my family every time I painted at her house)....
THE INCREDIBLE SENSENIGS




For their adoration of the Eagles...I'm planning on using an Uppercase Living expression of the verse in Isaiah 40..."but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (v. 31)



The last painting I finished was a bit disappointing...my black paint got SUPER goopy AND the chrome colored paint thinned out so much I accidentally spilled it on my shirt! But, for above Trevor's toy box, here's my version of Lightning McQueen...

1 comment:

  1. Wanda, Is there anything that you can't do?? You are so artistic! I had no idea. Just so much fun...all of those pictures. Keep sharing them, I really like what you do!

    ReplyDelete