MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Snowman

Four-year-olds are energetic, high-energy, and you just never know what to expect from them...anyways, that's the case with my little bundle of joy!
Morgan is still sportin' her brace from her fractured collar bone, so she is unable...rather, I am refusing to let her do her "normal" activities like sledding until she is completely healed. Morgan is like a magnet when it comes to snow...she was begging to go out as soon as we left the school parking lot from dropping off Gabriel and her cousins. I told Morgan it was okay for her to go out in the snow...she wanted to do something "dangerous" like make a snow angel (okay I've been a bit cautious with her, but she fractured her collar bone from a fall in the snow). I suggested she make a snowman...you can't get too injured making a snowman! So, when Morgan asked for the sled this morning, I was more than a bit curious as to what she was going to do with it! I've drilled her enough...she knows that I don't want her sledding! I kept a close eye on her and her 4-year-old friend...was I ever surprised at the creation she put together.


I loved her use of broccoli and carrots, don't you??!?

No comments:

Post a Comment