MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun in the Basement

My sister and her husband have an unfinished basement where their children and their friends play. Recently Jodi asked me to paint her basement...the "un-fun" part was painting the concrete walls, the drywall walls weren't so bad. The REAL fun came when I used an overhead projector to paint fun pictures for the kiddos. I'm not finished yet, but I thought I'd show my progress thus far....




Lightning McQueen before his paint job


Eagles Mania prior to colorization





It'll be more Incredible when I actually paint it!





Jodi's workout area



Hannah Montana - above the piano
Looking forward to adding more pics and finish painting the ones already started!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!!! I am sooooo impressed Wanda. When I read you were painting Jodi's walls, I had NO IDEA just how much more that involved. What a FUN sister and auntie you are!!1
    Jeane`

    ReplyDelete