MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kids Say the Cutest Things!


Both of my children answered some random questions....Gabriel is almost 7, Morgan is 4


1.What is something mommy always says to you?

Gabriel: Be patient

Morgan: Always brush your teeth


2.What makes mommy happy?

G: If we obey our parents!

M: Showing Kindness


3.What makes mommy sad?

G: Not listening to Mommy

M: Not being nice


4.How does your mommy make you laugh?

G: When you stinker

M: Making funny faces


5.What was your mommy like as a child?

G: You went in a secret place with your sisters (under the stairwell)

M: I forget


6.How old is your mommy?

G: 31

M: 31


7.How tall is your mommy?

G: Very tall, but Daddy's taller

M: Uh, this tall (she showed me with her hands)


8.What is her favorite thing to do?

G: Play with her kids

M: Painting at Aunt Jodi's


9.What does your mommy do when you're not around?

G: You work on the computer

M: You work on the computer


10.If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?

G: The Best Mom

M: I don't know


11.What is your mommy really good at?

G: Being a Mom

M: Painting!


12.What is your mommy not very good at?

G: Building legos

M: Playing


13.What does your mommy do for a job?

G: You do Uppercase Living Parties and teach people about God

M: You work (Do my children forget that I teach?)


14.What is your mommy's favorite food?

G: Pancakes (Oh, yes! Esp. Golden Barrel Pancake & Waffle!)

M: Macaroni & Cheese and salad (I didn't know I had a fondness for Mac & Cheese)


15.What makes you proud of your mommy?

G: I'm proud of you for what you do for your work

M: Playing


16.If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

G: The Office (Gabriel knows Jerad and I like The Office)

M: A wolf (this was her second choice after a book)


17.What do you and your mommy do together?

G: Watch tv

M: Play Pet Shops


18.How are you and your mommy the same?

G: Our bodies (really?)

M: Our smile


19.How are you and your mommy different?

G: I just told you...our bodies

M: Jesus, You're My Firm Foundation...(Morgan just broke out in song...clearly we're alike that way)


20.How do you know your mommy loves you?

G: You spank us (Can you tell I tell the kids I only spank/discipline them because I love them?!)M: By kissing me


21.What does your mommy like most about your daddy?

G: KissyM: Kissing him on the lips


22.Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?

G: Wendy's (He probably says that because whenever they say McD's I say, what about Wendy's?)

M: Wal-Mart


No comments:

Post a Comment