MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, March 9, 2009

A FUN Fundraiser that Won't Cost You a Penny to Participate!

Our son's school is compiling a cookbook. Would you be interested in including a recipe? It's VERY simple!

Go to:
http://typensave.com/
Enter YOUR NAME as the contributor, the group login name is: LCS-PA.
The password is: bxyeu.

THANK YOU! When the cookbook comes out and if you'd like a copy, please let me know! Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Wanda, I don't quite understand your comment regarding my recipe...maybe it is too early in the morning. But, I just now read your latest posting and I want you to know you may feel free to post any of the recipes on my blog, that you want to. I would love to help LCS cookbook committee. Great idea!!(especially if you are helping with it)

    ReplyDelete