MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Remembering an American Hero



I found this really awesome website that honors our troops in a very special way. Please check out this link...




I was pleased to see so many websites that featured Brandon, an American Hero...




A Link from The Washington Post led me to this one...



The recipient of the Purple Heart and the Bronze Star....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these websites that honor these special people. I looked at that top picture and I thought to myself...one never knows when could be the last time you visit with someone. Those children will probably not forget something so sad as this in their lives.

    ReplyDelete