MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easy Chicken Meal

My dear friend makes the most delicious chicken dinner...I asked her for the recipe and as well as my memory serves me, here it is!

Ingredients:
Raw Chicken
Italian Seasoning
Box of Manicotti
Alfredo Sauce (depends on how many you're serving 1-2 jars)
Italian or regular can of diced tomatoes
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

1. Cut raw chicken into small pieces and mixed with Italian seasoning
2. Cook manicotti (boil shells for 7 minutes)
3. Prepare baking dish by lining the bottom of it with Alfredo Sauce
4. Fill manicotti with raw Italian chicken pieces; put in pan
5. Top manicotti with the rest of Alfredo sauce and can of drained diced tomatoes
6. Bake at 350^ for 50 minutes, sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese

Serve with garlic bread. Yummy!

Sorry there's no picture of this delicious dish...I made it for my husband's co-workers and before I had a chance to take a picture of it, it was gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment