MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, April 20, 2009

A Cheery Post on a Dreary Day!

Since last week's posts were "downers", I thought I'd update you all on the ongoings of the Mellette family...
Our 7-year-old Prince is doing much better! He's tummy has resumed its normalcy and the bed railing has been purchased, so hopefully no more falling out of bed episodes!
We had such a nice weekend taking advantage of our Easter present - a membership to a local Recreation Center! Our children LOVE swimming in the indoor pool and we simply praise God that everyone is healthy to do it! :o)
On Sunday, Hubby and I were blessed to be a part of a VERY special Worship service at our church. Our worship pastor invited a guest musician to lead worship. The guest musician just happened to be the man who brought Hubby and I together vocally! We travelled with this "musical genius" on a small vocal ensemble with Lancaster Bible College. So, to participate on the worship team Sunday morning while the "musical genius" was playing the piano was SUCH A TREAT!!!!
To bring sunshine to your dreary Monday morning, I've posted 2 very unprofessional videos of my absolute FAVORITE singer, my hottie hubby! (I can just see my sisters groaning...they "adore" the fact that I refer to my husband of almost 9 years as "hottie hubby")
Psalm 150

1 Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.

2 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.

3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,

4 praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,

5 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.

6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment