MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, March 15, 2010

While I'm Recovering....

While I'm recovering from surgery, I have to share some highlights...
My parents generously gave a gift to each of my children to occupy my them and keep them busy. Here's the Pretty Little Princess working diligently on a Littlest Pet Shop puzzle and Little Bear working fervently on a Atlantis Lego figurine.








As for my Hottie Hubby, he kept busy cleaning and organizing some horrific kitchen cabinets. Here's some BEFORE and AFTER pics that he took to amuse me!




































I highly recommend anyone still searching for "Mr. Right" to hold out for someone who treats you like a Queen. My Hottie Hubby was worth the wait.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. You are inspiring me to write one! Hope you are up to your old self soon. I am so glad to see you so in love with your husband too!! Keep it up. Love ya babe!
    Catie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just perusing facebook, and had to laugh at Ant NOT getting what it was exactly you had done. Do you have to spell it out completely?!!?!? ;) (Love you, Ant). Anyhoo, a great husband makes a huge difference in life, doesn't it!!??!? So glad you have one! (and he organizes so well too! Curt often does that when I'm either not home or distracted...finally does all the things that i think secretly bother him). ha!

    ReplyDelete