MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Some of the Week's Blessings

Sometimes, if I'm not feeling the greatest...like today, simple reminders of just SOME of the week's blessings take a bit of crankiness out of my day and change my attitude.

A Birthday Present Snuck in My Room While I was Sleeping






Birthday/Get-Well Gifts that Brighten My Day






Flowers sent by Royer's or Hand-delivered by Friends & Family

Meals Made By Friends & Family

A New Outfit

A Fun Field Trip with his MeMa


A Classmate who happens to be his Cousin, too


A Contagious Smile


"I love you, O Lord, my Strength.
The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer;

My God is my Rock, in whom I take refuge."
Psalm 18:1-2a




GOD'S REFRESHING WORD



My Devoted Family....

and YOU!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Your comments add another bright spot to my day!
THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I had to smile when I saw the new outfit "Pretty Princess" is wearing...as I can tell her MeMa must have picked it out! It just has that classy look about it!
    I am sure this recovery period is getting old....and yet, I admire your CHOICE to be grateful. Wish you could have been at the Dutch Blitz Bonanza. I thought about asking if someone could bring you and we would just let you observe from the comfort of the couch, but then I read on FB how you really were not feeling good yesterday....
    Next year, you'd better be there. You add fun to any place you're at!

    ReplyDelete