MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Little Bear Trying to Sing MeMa's Bedtime Some

Our children have had a number of sleepovers at MeMa & Pop-Pop's while I've been recovering and Little Bear gave me a little "impression" of MeMa's bedtime song....although he didn't get it quite right...and, then Pretty Little Princess had to join in on the fun!

When nighttime comes, and our prayers are said,

I got to sleep in my different colored bed.

And God takes care of me!

Apparently, at the very end of the song, MeMa tries to tickle the little ones. Little Bear said it's so cute how MeMa tries to tickle him!

Fun MEMORY BUILDING times!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment