MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Unlike Me

My children never cease to amaze me. Oh, that Pretty Little Princess with her ability to never "hurt" for too long. Me, I'm the Queen of Drama! I can bring on tears full throttle! But, unlike me, even after a playground accident today at school, she seemed JUST FINE with a HUGE EGG on her forehead!






Do you see that EGG on her head?


My children love to pose for the camera,
but forget about actually LOOKING at the camera.
Hee hee


Then, there's Little Bear who - unlike me - never has to be told to practice his piano! He couldn't wait to show me today what he learned yesterday at his piano lesson! It's been almost a year since he's been playing....I hope this "wanting to practice" continues!


Praise God for Children who, at times, DO NOT act LIKE ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear little one. Don't you just hate when they hurt themselves? Love her little smile despite it all.

    ReplyDelete