MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Ode to....Ah Ah Achoo...Jerad!

Jer..ACHOO..ad!

Sorry seasonal allergies have you BLOWIN'

Let me know if there's anything I can be DOIN'

I ACHOO love you!



achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo


My dear hubby, this baby panda is feeling your pain...





achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo


Allergy Joke:

I took my young son to the doctor for a routine physical. All the way I had to reassure him that he would not be getting a shot. He went through his eye exam, hearing test, etc. The nurse came into the exam room and started to ask me routine questions. When she got to "Is he allergic to anything" my four-year-old son stood up and said,

"YES, I'm allergic to shots!"


Seriously, Jerad would love to have an allergy to shots, but that's another story!


achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo



Some more allergy jokes....



A sign was noticed in an allergist's office which showed a picture of a beautiful cat and a caption which said,



"We got rid of the kids ......... the cat was allergic!"


achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo


As part of the admission procedure in the hospital where I work, I ask the patients if they are allergic to anything. If they are, I print it on an allergy band placed on the patients' wrists. Once when I asked an elderly woman if she had any allergies, she said she couldn't eat bananas. Imagine my surprise when several hours later a very irate son came out to the nurses' station demanding,

"Who's responsible for labelling my mother 'bananas'?"


achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo achoo



I know I'm making light of my hottie hubby's seasonal allergy nightmare, but please post a comment if you have any medicines or remedies that work for you and your seasonal allergies! My husband will probably shun me for posting this picture (haha) but his head feels as inflamed as his hair does in this picture. (This picture was taken one mother's day when I was allowed to "comb" Jerad's curly hair)



To redeem myself, I thought I'd better post a picture of my truly hottie hubby....isn't he adorable? I heart his curls!


No comments:

Post a Comment