MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Congratulations, We Have a Winner!

My dear hubby got out his Arizona Cardinal's cap out and we put the names of those who put comments on the last blog, and....
Congratulations, Lauren! You're a Winner!
You've won a $10 Gift Certificate to Uppercase Living!
Lauren happens to be a fellow teacher at the school where I work at! She is ALSO my children's physical teacher! Her and her hubby recently bought their first home! How exciting that she can now fill with something from Uppercase Living! Happy Shopping, Lauren!

1 comment:

  1. what????????????????????????? wow I nEVER win! ha ha WOOHOO!!! I looked on the link earlier with some ideas. I will do so again and this time PICK some! :-) Wanda, THANK YOU. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete