MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WELCOME to MELLETTE MOMENTS


Inspired by dear Jeane, I am now attempting to maintain a blog of our fun family moments. I find myself these days subbing at Gabriel's school - here and there, caring for two 4-year-olds - my Morgan and friend, maintaining our home and starting to begin work on a sequel to my book of testimonies.

I feel that itch, that desire to adopt an infant...how, from where, and exactly how God will provide are just some of the questions I have. I adore our children and love seeing them grow and mature into such little people. But, ever since high school, I've had this strong desire to adopt. It's awesome how Jerad wants to adopt, too. It's just not our timing yet, I know. I need to be patient and wait for God's best timing. I can't wait to see how things come about...how God will answer this prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Wanda!!!
    HOW EXCITING!!!!
    And how HONORED I am that somehow, my silly little blog inspired you to start one as well!!

    And how thrilling to know you & Jerad have a heart for adoption...I am excited to be able to walk along this journey with you via blog. THANK YOU so much for sharing your vivacious and caring self in this way.

    Love,
    Jeane`

    ReplyDelete