MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Friday, January 30, 2009

On the Mend

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6


The above verse is one of my favorite verses. After a bit of worrying on Monday morning, I read the children their devotional and what verse appeared at the bottom of the page but Philippians 4:6. I think it was God's sufficient, gentle way to prepare me for the week ahead of me. God thinks of everything and cares for everyone, even this mom in little ol' Lancaster County.

Thankfully, I'm seeing Morgan improve with each day! She is such a tough little lady! I was refreshed this afternoon when Morgan took a little nap...ah! Each night since her fractured collarbone mishap, she hasn't slept through the night, but a little nap this afternoon really hit the spot (for her AND for me!).


This afternoon, I sensed Morgan was feeling better when she managed to decorate our coffee table with a blanket, flowers (from MeMa), and her tea set.


We decided to help her brother, cousins and visitors to remember which arm is hurting to tattoo the life out of her left arm!
Yesterday Mr. Jeff, our Children's Pastor, stopped by for a visit. Morgan really enjoyed having him here. He surprised her with a new WebKinz, stickers and yummy snacks! Morgan insisted I take a picture of her new WebKinz, Silly Seal, and her Littlest Pet Shops.








1 comment:

  1. Wanda, One thing I learned in my many years of mothering and that is , when your children hurt - you hurt. I am so happy that Morgan is starting to do things that indicate that she is starting to heal. She sure is adorable!

    ReplyDelete