MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good Morning

Normally I would be at Moments for Moms at my church this morning getting refreshed and energized, but this morning I find myself in the computer lab at school. I'm awaiting the next group of youngsters to scramble in and find their seats, ready to do today's assignment.

I'm subbing for half a day for Ali...what a sweetheart! I arrived this morning to find a special treat to refresh and energize me...a bottle of water with a bow attached...on the bow is a pack of Lipton Iced Tea to Go and a note "Wanda Thank you!"

I'm SO blessed to be in the family of Christ. I was a bit sad about missing Moments for Moms at church this morning, but Ally's special little "Thank You" surprise brought a HUGE SMILE to my face!

"Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves." Romans 12:10

1 comment:

  1. Wanda, How exciting to discover that you stepped into the blog world. And, even more special was the kind things that you had to say about me. I was surprised and humbled to read what you wrote. Thank you so much!! I will be visiting often. Hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. I am thankful that I can watch your children grow up on this blog.

    ReplyDelete