MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Montreal Revisted Part 3

Snow was on the ground when we arrived in Canada, so of course, our pretty little princess made a wonderful snow bear!


An American Thanksgiving in Canada!

Ben - outside of Ben's

Inside the underground mall


I was so proud of myself - while Jerad was meeting with a pastor to tell about our ministry plans, I took the kids to a coffee shop ALL BY MYSELF! The barista understood English, PHEW! I was also proud of myself for resisting the cookies and opting for diet food!

Such great memories!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and your family and the new adventure God is leading you on. He is going before you and I have no doubts that He will use you all in an extra special way. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete