MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Montreal Revisited part 1



"Mr. Horst, they've got taters in Canada, too!"
Two cute Canadians
Our Canadian niece and nephew







His and Her Heelys for Christmas!!!!
Children's Christmas practice at Grace Church of Lasalle

My niece's faithful "nanny" and her husband. Each and every Sunday this dear couple cares for my niece and nephew while their mommy and daddy do their many jobs at church.
Cousin bonding...

1 comment:

  1. There are some seriously adorable children in these photos! I am sure those little cousins were THRILLED and in awe of their older cousins.

    I was so THRILLED to be able to see and talk to you a little at the shower on Saturday. Love to you my friend....

    ReplyDelete