MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Friday, April 8, 2011

A Niece's First Trip to Canada

It was fun to visit my niece and nephew in Montreal.


And, it was fun to visit Grace Church of LaSalle!

Anywhere Little Bear can get some ripsticking in, he's fine.
Here the hubs is helping me with the children during missions conference in Montreal. The kiddos weren't bored - they were mesmerized with the story of missionary great: Amy Carmichael.



Little Bear is like a magnet to little ones - here he is with his youngest BOY cousin.


And, here is our eldest niece - my birthday "twin"!



She was stunned by milk in a bag!




The Missions Conference Theme: Salt and Light. Yes, that's a candle in a pillar of salt...so creative.

I love this sign and the people standing beside it!


Another highlight was taking my niece downtown to the old section of Montreal.


Outside the Notre Dame - yes, the Catholic Church where Celine Dion was married.

I think it was profound for my niece to see that to even get inside the church you had to pay an admission fee. Soooo sad!


Lovely Ladies
Golden Elvis

Worshipping at Church



Pretty Little Princess with her youngest GIRL cousin




The city of Montreal at a glance.



1 comment:

  1. You and your husband are a wonderful uncle and aunt. I am sure your beautiful neice will never forget her trip, and neither will your children. I like how you share the fun pictures of your time there. I really liked the candle in the salt and the important meaning behind it all.

    ReplyDelete