MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Version of March Madness

Four Birthdays in ONE week! Here we are celebrating Little Bear's birthday at a smorgesboard. The nephew on the right had his birthday 4 days earlier. The nephew on the left isn't that same week, but 8 days later!


So much fun! Pretty Little Princess and I had a Mother-Daughter Date while Daddy and Little Bear went to a missions conference breakfast.
If there are animals to be found, Pretty Little Princess will find them. She was disappointed I didn't have a rifle on me - as Daddy would have liked this one. hee hee





After celebrating my nephew's birthday March 21, my birthday AND my niece's birthday on March 23, our son's birthday on March 25, and then my other nephew's birthday on April 2, we finished out our March Madness with a weekend trip to Montreal. Pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. I like your version of March Madness. What a cute group to celebrate with. I can't believe how quickly they are all growing up.

    ReplyDelete