MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Foxy at Forty!


Even though her actual birthday isn't until Veteran's Day, a big shout out to my eldest sister who will be turning 40!!!! Here's some pictures of her sweet beginning...


Our parents weren't afraid to be super trendy!










That's me in the pink pants! hahaha




My sister & her future hubby's engagement picture...


Wedding day - my 2 sisters!



4 Generation shot





3 sisters pregnant together -3 months apart!
































Happy 40th dear sister!

2 comments:

  1. How is it that she looks younger as she gets older??? Also, I gotta say i love those hot pink pants!!! You're taste in fashion has ALWAYS been impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 40th birthday to one very special lady! I agree with Jeane' and will have to take the time to find out her secret. I loved seeing these pictures of her family growing up. THank you for sharing them, and for giving us the privilege of wishing her a wonderful day on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete