MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School

Our THIRD grader...where did the time go?


Our FIRST grader...again, what happened to Kindergarten?

Our children...clearly, I wasn't the photographer or I would have insisted on a better pic, but that's what happens when Mommy is working full-time, too!
They're still so precious. But, it looks like Pretty Little Princess is trying to step on Little Bear's foot. hmmmm






3 comments:

  1. hey beggers can't be choosers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the memories this post brought to my mind. I miss the first day of school memories. Thank you for sharing these so that I could be there...reliving my precious, long ago memories. Wish you all a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo those two cuties. LOVE that I get to see them everyday. You are a wonderful workin mama too. You should've had a first day of school pic!

    ReplyDelete