MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dick and Jane Book in Real Life

See Dick run.


See Dick climb tree.



See Dick fall.


See Dick swell.


My nephew fell out of a tree on Aug. 15, but
he can now SEE out of BOTH EYES!
He gets some looks, that's for sure! The first time he went out for supper I was with him.
I had a few people at the restaurant make eye contact with me and then they'd mouth,
"What happened?"
I told them,
"There is NOTHING wrong with him - Why do you ask?"
Just kidding. I told them he fell out of a tree. Poor guy.
Kindergarten starts on Thursday.
Hope he stays out of the trees at school!

2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! I can't imagine what his parents went through during this mishap. So quickly our normal, everyday lives can be turned around. So sorry for all of you and so thankful he is going to be okay.

    Your blog looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. That IS a startling look!!! It is amazing how resilient children are...and many thanks to his Heavenly Father who appointed such trusty guardian angels! ;)
    Hope your first day of school went better than expected, Wanda!

    ReplyDelete