MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, July 19, 2010

What Lasts?

As beautiful as thes flowers from the Biltmore are....


...eventually, they will wither and fade. But...










....what will last?











"The grass withers, the flower fade, but the Word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8
Pictures taken by my sister and her 14-year-old daughter.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed these pictures of your family and their vacation. Each one is interesting and convinces me again of how fast time flies by. The children are growing up so fast. This last group of pictures reveals a budding young photographer. Good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For posting my pics!!! I <3 seeing them here!! :D

    ReplyDelete