MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Time Flies






Today marked the last day of school for our son and daughter! I think I'm more sad this afternoon that my daughter has just finished Kindergarten than the day I saw her off to her first day of school! How did her year just fly by like this? And, our son will now be a 3rd grader! My goodness! I distinctly remember when I was a stay-at-home mom how long the days seemed. Would there ever be a day when I would have a few moments for just me? Now looking back, I can't believe how fast it all flew by!








Since I am teaching Middle School English this year, I still have school until Friday, but the rest of the week is half days. Since I have my elementary education degree in K-6 grades, teaching 6th, 7th, & 8th grades has been a bit of a stretch, but it has been SO rewarding! It's hard to believe that my year teaching Middle School is almost over, too. I will miss my middle schoolers as I move to teaching 5th grade in the fall.

Looking forward to spending this last week of school with my students and looking forward to a summer full of adventure with my family. What are you looking forward to this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment