MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

God is Good - all the time

"God is good all the time. All the time, God is good."

One of my church friends had that quote on her Facebook page. Isn't that SO true?!!? No matter what we face, God is good. He is there for us to walk us through the good times and the difficult times.
"For I am convinced that neither death no life, neither angels or demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39
These 2 verses are SO true! I have several friends who are going through such difficult times right now. It's not easy, as a bystander, to just "sit by" and not actually do something for my dear friends. But praying for them is actually DOING something effective. I'm reminding myself of this as I'm typing! Talking to our Lord - the King of the Universe - is HUGE!

1 comment:

  1. We were just reading these verses at Bible Study on Monday. One of the ladies read it from the Message Bible. It just thrilled all of us. Thank you for sharing this powerful set of verses.

    ReplyDelete