MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Tribute to a Great Man

Last Thursday, my Uncle Virg entered Heaven's gates.  After a quick trip to Big Creek, California to visit one of our supporting churches, we took a detour to attend my uncle's funeral in Archbold, Ohio.  The funeral was a beautiful tribute to a wonderful man.  After we got home to PA, I took a stroll down memory lane and found some ol' photos in my mom and dad's cabinets.  ENJOY!

Uncle Virgil Miller

Aunt Mary Ann must have taken this photo....the Miller & the Martins

Me and my sister, Jodi....Even back then I liked my dolls and cute clothes!

Working on my tan back in the day

One of our first family photos with baby Gabriel

Our very first family with Morgan - I was crying in this picture because they only let me hold her for a moment before taking her to the NICU.  Oh, the memories!

My cousin, Dwayne, who is already in Heaven

Cousin, Aunts, Uncles and MY DAD (on the far right) Nice legs!

A more current uncle and aunt photo with my parents

My Uncle Virg and Aunt Mary - hard to believe Uncle Virg is in Heaven now, too.  Appreciate your prayers for my mom's only sister....dear Aunt Mary Ann!

No comments:

Post a Comment