MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Here's What We're Coming Up To

Our sister-in-law, Melissa, forwarded an article to us from Christianity Today.  Her cousin's cousin wrote the article about Quebec. 

Melissa writes..."Jerad & Wanda, you already know it, but this is what you are coming to!  Gets me chocked up everytime.  Definately worth reading."

Here’s the link:  Christianity Today

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wanda! Melissa just sent me an e-mail directing me to your blog. Thank you so much for sharing the link to this article. It means a lot to me. I was especially excited to hear that your family is moving here to do ministry. What a blessing! I hope we get to meet one day. :)

    ReplyDelete