MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Geoffrey died....

Last year, my mom and dad went on a missions trip tailor-made for my dad. The missions trip was to South Africa. My parents went with another couple who helped buy a freezer for a small Christian school. The students would eat one meal a day at their school. My dad and some friends' job was to stock the freezer with meat for the students' meals. Well, they filled it up and THEN SOME. The rest of the meat was sold to help fund the school. But, there was sacrifice.
Geoffrey - may he rest in peace.







My 14-year-old niece's hand!
















His head was as big as my niece's whole body!












The end...get it?!!? The END! hahaha

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, Wanda...
    I have never been in this room,but have heard alot about it. If I were invited, I would have to politely decline, for it would interfer with my one very strange, but HUGE phobia that is taxidermied animals (I don't know if taxidermied is a word, but you know what i mean)... when i saw that humungous giraffe, along with the plethora of other heads, shivers went down my spine. If you ever need me to pass out, or possibly pass on, just blindfold me and lead me into that room and that should do it for you!!!
    ;)
    (Pretty cool, just the same!).

    ReplyDelete