MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Ronnie & Mary Get Married

Flower girl

Bridesmaid & Bride

This is IT!!!!

SOOOOO EXCITED!






Getting everything put on





The church we took pictures at prior to the ceremony




Having fun playing preacher



Too Cute - Clergyman times 2


The happy couple and their ring bearers and flower girls
The girls have the same first name and the boys have the same first name!



Father, mother and nephew of the Groom


The first bridesmaid walking down the aisle!


Look at those handsome ring bearers!



Oh! I love it! The precious flower girls!




Awaiting the Bride's arrival!




The bride and her adoptive father - such a dear pair!








The Smooch!



Praying for God's blessing




Mister and Missus!








Precious Cousins




Silly, goofy cousins!


The Mellettes



The best man and his son

Forever Friends!



Me and my growing niece...




....She's in HIGH SCHOOL!



My beautiful MIDDLE SCHOOL AGED NIECE!



Friends from High School - that's my sista beside me



My bouquet


What a wonderful wedding day! What a wonderful couple! God is good!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO happy for Ronnie!!!! I did not know you were close friends with the beaming couple (but am not surprised..you being the friendly sort you are!). You and "Pretty Princess" looked so lovely! Thank you for giving us an inside look at this blessed event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy and happiness are so evident in this beautifully created wedding. How special that it turned into a family event. You looked so pretty! I love how God continues to bring people together. Wish them many blessings in their lives together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing the pics of your children and your nieces, too! I'm assuming they are Lisa's girls? SO cute!

    ReplyDelete