MELLETTE MOMENTS

Welcome to MELLETTE MOMENTS...a place to find out what's going on in Mellette's world. Pictures, stories, verses, and all kinds of JOYS from our JOURNEY will fill this blog.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Book TWO



Yesterday I was subbing in the library at my ol' stomping grounds...yes, the school I graduated from. I squealed with delight when I saw my book, How Christ Changed Our Lives, on the shelf! All glory goes to our good God for this one!
I'm happy to say that I'm in the collecting phase of Book 2...I'm in the process of asking/receiving testimonies for the sequel. Do you have a testimony of how Christ changed your life? Write it down, email it to me! I'd be happy to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Wanda, I heard that I should read that book. I heard is so fascinating how God changed the lives of the people who shared. What a great idea on your part. You are to be commended for such a big undertaking. I will be reading it soon. Thanks for writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...once again "YOU" inspired me. Your kindness, encouragement and inspiration add many blessings to my life. Thank you dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete